Business as usual
Despite these unprecedented times, it’s business as usual at TAM. Our office is currently closed but our dedicated staff are working from home and will continue to receive calls and emails, therefore:
- If you need to contact a member of the team, please call or email them in the first instance.
- If you need to send us documentation, please send it electronically.
- Documents submitted electronically should be in encrypted PDF form with a password sent by separate cover.
- Where documents would normally require wet signatures we will accept PDFs and, on receipt, will advise if the original document should also be submitted for the file.
- Receipt of a PDF will be treated as the date of receipt for legislative purposes.
We are all facing changes in our lives due to the COVID-19 virus, but we can assure you that TAM is fully operational and financially secure, with capital and liquidity in excess of regulatory requirements.
Download our COVID guide
A New Normal: Navigating through an evolving ﬁnancial landscape during a pandemic
Regular insight from our investment team
Keep up to date wth our investment team's latest market views and insight here.
Exposure due to increased activity online and the changes in working practices has led to an increase in cyber threats and financial scams. Below are some tips on spotting common ones and how to stay safe:
- Trust only reliable & credible sources. Be alert to phishing emails and text messages encouraging you to invest or click external links. We are seeing more coronavirus scams, like fake texts from 'HMRC' offering 'tax relief'. These are scams, always check official sites before clicking on any links.
- Double check the identity of who you're paying. If you receive an unexpected call from someone claiming to be your bank or utility company asking you to transfer money, hang up, Google the organisation's official phone number and call them back directly.
- If it seems to good to be true, it probably is! If you're being offered an item or and investment opportunity very cheaply over social media, it's probably a scam. Only buy from trusted merchants where you can check verified reviews, and only invest with FCA regulated companies.
TAM Talks webinars
We've launched TAM Talks - our brand new webinar series enables us to virtually interact with you, keeping you updated with how our Investment Management team is reacting to the current market conditions and protecting client assets. You can also ask us questions during each presentation, and vote on the topics you’d most like us to cover. Just click here for more information on how to attend.
Supporting our NHS
You can support our fabulous NHS and other frontline workers through our You Give We Give charity scheme, just click here for more information on how to apply.
We're here to talk
If you have any queries or concerns, please get in touch with us via phone on 0207 549 7650, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAY HOME > PROTECT THE NHS > SAVE LIVES